Click on the links below for the most current sports schedule
Information regarding forms and fees for 2015-2016 school year
- Each student who will be participating in an activity/athletic program in 2015-2016 should go to https://sleepyeyeindians-mn.e-ppe.com/index.jspa and register. You will want to make sure to register as a parent first.
- You will then add your student athlete using the ‘Add Member’ button located on the left hand side of the HOME page. When prompted you will want to enable a login for your student, and give them a second email / password so that they may login to complete their portion of the documents.
- The student along with their parents/guardians should complete the two questionnaires (1) Personal Details and (2) E-PPE Questionnaire –to 100% complete. Some items are optional. These questionnaires are very detailed and will take a little time, but this is a one-time thing. In future years, nothing will need to be done except updating if needed.
- The student will then be asked to join teams. All of our sports teams should be listed and some of our activities will be listed under Unspecified.
- Once the student has joined a team(s), they can go to the documents section by clicking ‘Sign’. Under the documents, you will see some forms that you might be familiar with and some that might not be. Please note that parents and students are BOTH required to sign many of our forms. Students may login using the email and password combination you created for them when adding the student to your account.
The Physical Clearance Document and Physical Examination Form are the same documents as in the past which most doctors/chiropractors will have when giving your son/daughter their physical. You will want to print these forms as well as the Privit Profile Medical History Summary and take them with you to your son/daughter’s physical exam. The Clearance and Physical forms when received should be turned in to your respective coach who will pass those along to the Activities Office. If your son/daughter is an incoming 7th or 10th grader, they will most likely need a physical.
The Eligibility Packet and parent handbook are also available under the documents. The preferred method would be for the parent and student to go through the document and then sign it using the e-signature. If using a PC, this can be difficult to do with the mouse. If using an iPad, you can sign it with a stylus or your finger. Other documents on this page that can be handled the same way as the eligibility packet such as the Impact Concussion Parental Consent. All documents can be signed online by parents and students.
- Fees will be handled the same way as in the past. Fees should be turned in directly to the coach or advisor who will pass the roster and fees on to the activities office.
Any questions regarding this process, please contact the activities department: firstname.lastname@example.org 507-794-2230. You may also contact PRIVIT directly by calling 844-234-4357 if you require any assistance with your account.