High School Daily Bulletin
Friday, March 24, 2017
Day #138 - B Day
1. EFFECTIVE 3/17/17, the following is the schedule for opening and locking the boys locker room doors. This schedule is the result of not respecting the facilities. This will remain in effect until further notice:
8:05 lock doors
9:50 open doors
10:40 lock doors
11:55 open doors
2. It's OPENING NIGHT!!! Be sure to take time today to wish the cast and crew of ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN to "break a leg!!" Curtain opens tonight and tomorrow night at 7:30 pm and Sunday at 1:30 pm. Don't miss it!
3. Student Council will meet TODAY, Friday 3/24 in Mrs. McGee's for a working lunch. Bring your lunch to eat in Mrs. McGee's room while we make plans for Spring Fling.
4. DRIVER’S ED SCHEDULE:
CLASS #6 – Friday, March 24, at 6:30 pm in Room #205
CLASS #7 – Monday, March 27, at 6:30 pm in Room #205
CLASS #8 – Friday, March 31, at 6:30 pm in Room #205
CLASS #9 – Friday, April 7, at 6:30 pm in Room #205
CLASS #10 – Saturday, April 8, at 9:00 am in Room #205
5. GOLF APPAREL can be ordered online at www.rambow.com and the code is SEGOLF. Deadline to order is March 26, 2017. Printed forms are also available in the High School Office.
6. 9th – 12th Grade FFA MEETING:
MONDAY, MARCH 27th at 7:00 p.m.
MERICA MONDAY DRESS UP & PIZZA!
- CDE Teams, Wee Deliver, Adopt-a-Senior
- Upcoming Region and State Events
- Award & Officer Applications
- Bucks for Barb- BRING AT LEAST $1 to DONATE!
**BRING YOUR AWARD FORM FILLED OUT OR TURN IT IN AN ADVANCE TO GET PIZZA!
7. DETENTION is on Tuesday, March 28, with Mrs. McGee in Room #119.
8. HS FFA:
- See Mrs. Hoffmann for FFA Award and Officer Applications! They are due March 29th!
9. The SEHS Baseball team will once again be selling softener salt for our fundraiser. If you are in the need of salt and would like a fine, young specimen to deliver it to your home, find a 7-12 grade baseball player or send me an email and I will direct them to you.
10. Any Junior or Senior who wishes to attend the AFTER-PROM PARTY this year should sign up in the High School Office. Deadline for sign-up is April 7th.
11. NEW CDE PRACTICE TIMES: ALL AT 7:20 A.M. UNLESS LISTED!
MONDAYS – MILK QUALITY, NURSERY LANDSCAPE
TUESDAYS – FISH & WILDLIFE, FLORICULTURE, MEATS
WEDNESDAYS – POULTRY, MEATS
THURSDAYS – DAIRY, NURSERY LANDSCAPE
FRIDAYS – SMALL ANIMALS, LIVESTOCK, SOILS
12. Order Schwan's and help Sleepy Eye After Prom
Schwan’s Home Delivery offers over 350 delicious foods conveniently delivered to your door. Through Schwans-Cares.com, you can order from Schwan’s Home Delivery and help Sleepy Eye Public After Prom meet its fundraising goals by giving us 20% of each of your purchases thru March 9th and 5% after March 9th.
1. Visit. www.schwans-cares.com/c/31129
2. Click on “Shop to Give”
3. Start Shopping
Order by Phone:
Call 1-855-870-7208 and provide Campaign ID: 31129
Use CODE 31129 every time you order and help support our fundraising efforts.